Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Super Upset

An unwelcome foreign girlfriend of my family decided to stay in my house. No idea why she can do that without my/our permission. She drinks and talks loudly in the early morning (5-6am++) and also close/open the doors without care. I hate it! I sleep at 3am+ daily, I am a light sleeper and recently my sleep has been deprived.

I am very anal about hygiene. I don't like le furkid to be near that foreigner. I have seen le furkid ran in and licked her without her stopping. I have also seen the foreigner stick her fingers into the cage and let le furkid bloody licked it?! Why so brainless?



I myself clean my face/hands/feet/legs after returning home before letting my dog come to me or play with it so I cannot stand it when others let it lick or whatever.

I also don't understand why one can use dirty feather duster to play with my dog, in the face some more!

Please, you don't even contribute anything in the house, kindly respect me/us.

1 comment:

Arman said...

Excellent post.its very intresting.include more posts about this topic .
Thank you for sharing

Positivity is something that almost everyone strives to achieve, and there always seem to be people preaching how they can do so. From motivational speakers teaching people to go and bring a positive good to the world, to books detailing how you can remove negativity and hate from your life, positive thoughts are always being forced onto everyone, even if they don't want them, and they'd have a very good reason not to.

Avoid Negativity