Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Pets At Yishun Blk 261 Review

I am extremely UPSET/ANGRY with Happy Pets Salon!

The first time I went, was about a month ago. It was already not a pleasant trip. They complained about the matts on my dog and wanted to shave it all off, I insisted no, as I am sure the matts can be detangled. It was a Monday.

There are bound to still have matts even when I combed it daily, mine is a long haired breed. He kept insisting that I did not comb it! So now what, you are at my house and you are spying me and that you saw that I do not comb my dog?

See the scars on my hands, I combed it almost everyday! I combed, it bit. I bought a metal comb from them to comb my dog's fur and he too kept insisting that I should use a slicker brush to comb through first before using the metal comb despite me telling him several times that I already had slicker brushes at home and I Do follow that method. He even said that my dog maybe suffering from skin diseases if the matts are always there?!

The dog trainer came over that weekend and examine my dog, she said that it is just that the colour of the fur is changing again and it makes it look like reddish skin underneath. I don't understand why some grooming salons are so LAZY to do dematting? I pay leh!

Two weeks later, I brought my dog to Marine & Pet Image for grooming. Paid $65 for basic grooming + dematting. No stupid questions asked. Their dematting skills are way better than Happy Pets' and the staff there are all very friendly.

Today, I tried to book an appointment with Happy Pets again, yes, I am that kind. But the same guy spoke to me on the phone till I felt like I wanted to hantam him!!!

I asked for available slots and after he got my dog's name, he immediately started his bible of fur dematting stories. He said I should start to comb my dog daily from today onwards so that when it is being brought to their salon, the dog can be groomed properly?! WTH?! Am I supposed to bring my dog for not proper grooming?

He continued...(sounds like lecturing me).

I asked: "So, now what?" He continued his bible.

... ...

The best part comes. He said:

"That time I did the dematting is as a Favor for you."

WTH! I starting fuming sia! Favor? What favor? I paid for your dematting services too!

I am so mad, I don't know how to continue anymore, I said I will cancel the appointment then and he said: "so you are not coming already?" Me: "No."

If you don't want to 被气死/be angered to death, DON'T BRING YOUR PETS TO HAPPY PETS SALON IN YISHUN BLOCK 261.

4 comments:

ken chua said...

Sori excuss me, i' m from Happy Pets. Can you still remember how much u paid? I only charged you the basic grooming price $30 and on top of that a $5 more for the extra time taken to brush yr puppy out. Free advice was given to u on how to brush yr puppy properly,so as d poor dog do not get tangled up again n suffer d pain of dematting. Looks like tat advice was not appreciated n i feel sorry for d dog. :)

paulynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paulynn said...

Do You even remember that I said 'I will pay for the dematting service'?! Obviously you don't! Deaf or what I don't know! I don't need your whatsoever free advice as they don't even sound like advice, my dog trainer agreed and said that your attitude is wrong and you are just plain lazy to dematt it and just want to earn more money from grooming other dog than wasting time dematting them. Sounds legit to me. I feel sorry for you and your family because you do not know how to carry yourself well in business:) p/s: my furkid is well and does not tangle now, turns out your "free advice" is totally useless.

Arman said...

can do so. From motivational speakers teaching people to go and bring a positive good to the world, to books detailing how you can remove negativity and hate from your life, positive thoughts are always being forced onto everyone, even if they don't want them, and they'd have a very good reason not to.
Avoid Negativity