Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dramas,Movies Jul and Aug

So...in the past 2 months plus, I caught a some dramas/movies. I like to list down the titles here for my own reference =)
 A Gentleman's Dignity: This drama is the best in this content. Jang Dong Gun is so handsome and charismatic!!! I want a boyfriend like that!!!
 100 Days With Mr Arrogant: Abit Boring
 407 Dark Flight (Thai): The make up artists were very good, watch-able ...
 All About My Wife: So boring, not to my liking, don't watch.
 Chilling Romance: Not bad ( Watch when free)
 Hearty Paws 2: Abit draggy. The first movie still the bomb, can cry
 Hello Ghost: This is quite heart warming, can cry a river too.
 Many A Little Romance: Don't understand why JoongKi take on this role, spoilt his image. Like the female main actress though...
 Midnight FM: Not bad, slight gruesome content. Horror.
 My Tutor Friend: This should be quite some time ago already, don't really like it.
 Only You: 6/10
 Pain: 6/10
 Petty Romance: 5/10
 Queen In Hyun's Man: Nice! Colleagues mentioned can cry a river but I didn't.
 Scent Of A Woman: Very good. Cry the whole ocean. Hearts Lee Dong Wook
 The Art Of Seduction: Already on TV twice yet I still watched it a third time. Silly me! Ok ok only.
 You Are My Pet: Fun Movie!
 The Accidental Husband: 7/10
 爱不爱: Boring movie! But I is heart Hyun Bin...
 Diecovery: Thai horror movie. Why Thai make up artist for horror movies always so good one?
 别但心,是女鬼: I don't like. No comment.
 Good Bye, Wife: Throughout the dramas, always can see/hear stuffs about Christianity. I hate it! But the later parts of the drama very touching, can cry a river...
 Hearty Paws: Please watch and cry an ocean.
 Secret Garden: This drama no need any introductions. Nice romance drama, handsome Hyun Bin.
 特工强档:Nice! Watched 3 times already! Like both the leads.
Vampire Prosecutor: I watched 2 episodes(Total:13 episodes) when it first aired and stopped until recently to finish it. They are filming Part 2 now. Part 2 poster look better. I ignored the silly vampire story to finish the whole drama.

Are these too little for 2 months? Anybody with dramas or movies to recommend? Running Man is on going on my list, it's such a funny variety, everyone should watch! I think it is a blessing to be watching Running Man with your love ones and laughing together=) Am watching I Love Lee Tae Ri at the moment.

No comments: