Monday, July 30, 2012

Sick

I haven't blog anything for one and a half month already! I was ill the whole of last week, could not work, could not do anything. Medicine made me weak but did not allow me to sleep/ rest well because I was short of breath. Did not even catch ANY movie or drama last week, at all! But I did watch a lot of dramas and movies during these one and a half month. Will post the titles up soon for my records.
Following is a list of dramas that I planned to catch in August, mostly Korean dramas=p

- Dr Jin
-Ghost
-I Love Lee Tae Ri
-I Do I Do
-The King Two Hearts
-Big

 Erm... I think too many dramas already. There are some which I watched a couple of episodes and just jumped to others...(*Fickled minded*) Heehe! 

I am really sick of work already, going to plan quitting soon, need to save some money first. I despised adults who do not give allowance or give S$10-$150 per month to their parents/guardian. Damn Xia Suay (Embarrassing)! I know of a handful who are like that, how can they be so thick skinned? It is so Xia Suay lor! The feeling is like u just got stripped naked in front of thousands of people in the middle of Orchard road!! And then there are some who used their parents' money for wedding dinner; for their own car loan; for his girlfriend's education (Yes, that ridiculous!); for their wedding photo shoot; for dinner; for going out on a date night and many more...All these people deserved to suffer severely in the later parts of their life! Smokers included, although I would prefer smokers to die on the spot, especially those who are not considerate to others! Enough ranting...till next time.

No comments: