Friday, February 28, 2014

Don't like stress

Nothing is smooth.

24 Feb night, I heard the voice.
25 Feb night, I heard again. Around the same timing.

I thought it has gone. So it has somehow remained a little.

I slept at about 11am on 25 Feb and woke up at about 430pm. 5 1/2 hours of sleep.

Had a crazy 25 Feb. Was breaking out in cold sweats periodically, having fainting spells and in pain. Not a good thing to have your dog whining at you throughout the day as well. That night, it hurted so much, I cried out. Saw my dog looked above me then his eyes traced it to my left then to my right and then to the window area. Finally stopped whining and lay down beside me. I felt better immediately.

I lasted till now. It's 28 Feb, 1030am. I am at work. It will be an estimated 80 hours++ without a wink. Great. Having a headache. Heart kept pounding hard when I tried to sleep last night. Thinking of the horrible things happening at work.

Everything is crazy.

No comments: