Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rooftop Prince / Fondant Garden / Charcoal



Recently finished watching 2 dramas, Korean's "Rooftop Prince" and Taiwan's "Fondant Garden".
Rooftop Prince very nice and interesting!Though the plot is common as shown in similar HongKong or China Dramas but still nice! Fondant Garden so so, gotta be a fan of any of the cast to enjoy the drama...

Charcoal licked my forehead for about 5 minutes last night!! His tongue warm warm one...Loves Charcoal! I quietly placed some romaine lettuce on the side of the short table that I used for eating my dinner, Charcoal stood up to take a peek, found the small plate of romaines and when I pretend to look at the TV, Charcoal steal a piece of the romaine and hide under the table and munched. He does that for the rest of the pieces. Is it not cute? Why my Charcoal so cute one?
Charcoal trys to wake me up every weekday after my alarm sounds off. He does it by holding the gate with his teeth and shaking them hard. Once he knows that I am awake, he would sit up and wait for me to pet it for a while. I hearts Charcoal!